This is the most recent email sent to people receiving updates about the party. Please visit the homepage to join.
One of our goals was to have leadership teams set up in all 50 states by August. After two months, we’re officially half-way there. As of this week, we are rolling in 25 states and on pace to achieve our goal in less than half the time projected. Thank you to all who have joined, volunteered, and contributed to the party in these early days.
Now’s the time to expand the party by leaps and bounds. To do this, we need your help. Most of you who are receiving this newsletter have signed up for information regarding the Federalist Party, but only a fraction have signed up to be members. Today, we ask that you do so. Visit our website and you’ll see the complete Federalist sign-up form. This will give us the information we need in order to understand where our support is strongest so we can plan our future election efforts accordingly. It will also allow us to connect Federalists with others in your state. We need to build effective organizations quickly in order to take on the Democratic-Republican establishment. Local leaders are rising up, and we need to find out who will come alongside them and help the Federalist Party take flight.
If you believe in the tenets of smaller government and greater freedoms, it’s imperative that you take 30-seconds and sign up as soon as possible. If you’re unsure whether or not you’ve filled out the complete form or a previous information form, go ahead and sign up anyway. Our system will filter out duplicates.
Once you sign up, you’ll receive an email confirmation. Please be sure to check your junk folder just in case.
As always, we’re also looking for leaders. The number of people willing to help has been outstanding and we’re always looking for more. Please email email@example.com to contact Joel, Eli, and the rest of our state operations team.
Next week, we’ll be delivering exciting news about the national organization’s revenue model. As you know, taking on the Establishment isn’t cheap. We maintain the same degree of fiscal responsibility as a party that we will enact in DC. We also know that other political organizations fail to understand this. As Federalists, your contributions to the cause will be spent wisely. Please invest what you can today.
Three quick points before signing off:
- Please share this email or the link to the blog post with anyone who believes in reining in DC overreach and defending our freedoms as American citizens. We need as many people to sign up as possible.
- We are actively seeking to spread the word through any medium available to us. If you know anyone who may be interested in interviewing us or allowing us to contribute articles, please let us and/or them know. Feel free to email me directly. You can always pass my email or Twitter account along to those you know in the media.
- Growing our social media presence is important. Please check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
Here are a couple of articles that you should read and share that tell a little more about the philosophies we embrace:
- Budget, Bureaucracy, and Power: Why Reining in Government Overreach Requires a Three-Pronged Attack
- Can The New Federalist Party Succeed?
Thank you and God Bless,
“To sit back hoping that someday, some way, someone will make things right is to go on feeding the crocodile, hoping he will eat you last – but eat you he will.” – Ronald Reagan