This is our most recent newsletter. If you’d like to receive these updates, please join the party on our homepage.
Last night saw a broken party fail to deliver on the promise they’ve been making for seven years. Let’s put that into perspective. We gave them the House to repeal Obamacare, so they asked for the Senate. We then gave them the Senate, so they asked for the White House. Finally, we gave them the White House. What’s their next excuse?
The sad truth is their Obamacare repeal failed because they were not resolute. They were easily able to pass a clean repeal in 2015 because they were 100% secure with the fact that President Obama would veto it. Now that they have no way to bluff, they refused to follow through with the promise they’ve been making since this whole ordeal began in 2010.
We have remained consistent with our support of a full repeal. We’ve practically begged the GOP to do the right thing even if it meant losing traction as a party. That’s one of the biggest differences between us and others. We want what’s best for America and Americans even if it means the party will lose some momentum.
The silver lining is that our mandate to continue to build the Federalist Party is strengthening. It’s not because of anything special that we’ve done other than continue to push a message of truth, accountability, and adherence to the Constitution. Sadly, our recent surge in membership is due to the incessant failures by the Democratic-Republicans in DC. Both parties are languishing in their own duplicity.
To continue to grow rapidly, we need your help. If you’re willing, here are the things you can do to assist us in preparing for future elections:
- Contribute. We don’t ask often, but the time has come to ask again. We need to ramp up social media promotions, hire people to work the phones (so far it’s been strictly handled by volunteers), and build digital assets for the states.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts. Our primary focus right now is on Facebook and Twitter. In the near future, we’ll be adding to our social footprint.
- Text FEDERALIST to 53445 so you can receive real-time updates. They are very occasional right now – about 3 a month – but as news happens we’re ready to get the word out.
- Volunteer to help build Federalist Parties in your state. We’re still seeking party leaders for many regions and states, so if you’re interested in helping to grow your state’s operations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your talents with the national party. We’re currently looking for help with technology, writing, podcasting, and A/V, but if you have other talents, please reach out as well. Again, email@example.com.
Many have been asking about me in particular, so I did an interview with the wonderful Erielle Davidson, a writer for DailyWire, Townhall, and The Federalist. You can read the article here.
In times like these, it’s hard to find hope. Both major parties seem bent on pushing a big government agenda. Not since the 19th century has the nation been more ripe for a new viable party to emerge. It’s time for the Federalist Party to rise to the challenge. Will you help?